What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your device, so that the website can recognize your computer. There are two types of cookies, persistent and temporary or ‘session’ cookies. Persistent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for a long period of time. Session cookies are temporarily placed on your computer when you visit our website, but disappear when you close the page, which means they are not stored permanently on your device. Cookies cannot damage your files or increase the risk of viruses in your computer.
Types of cookies used and their purpose:
We use the following types of cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary to enable the website to perform its functions. We use these cookies, for example:
* to establish the authenticity and identity of our users when they use our website so that we can provide our services;
* to be able to fulfill our General Terms and Conditions and maintain the security of our services.
Performance and functionality cookies:
These cookies are not strictly necessary, but allow us to personalize your online experience with our web pages. We use these cookies, for example:
* to remember your preferences, so that you do not need to enter any information you have already provided (for example, when you enter your data on access to our services);
* to gather information on how our users use our services so that we can improve our website and our services and carry out market research (for example: information about popular pages, viewing habits, number of clicks, number of sharings, likes of a given article, last page visited, votes in the comments).
We use these cookies, for example:
* to get information about how you use our web pages, such as pages you visit or how you react to advertisements, so that we can provide you with advertisements that suit you;
* to determine the most popular parts of our websites;
* to monitor the use of our services and our websites (frequency and time);
* to monitor the success of a product;
* to determine how often you and other users visit our websites;
* to carry out surveys so that your interaction with our websites and ourselves can be improved.
We may also use session cookies, for example:
* to allow you to navigate through the different pages of our website without having to log in again;
* to recognize you when you return to our website to use our services;
We use the information from cookies to make our web pages more pleasant and user-friendly and to be able to provide you with personalized recommendations.
We also use some third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the relevant websites and are not controlled by us. The following are the third-party cookies we use, some of which can be turned off using your browser’s general settings. For others, you need to visit the relevant websites and follow the instructions provided.
– Google Analytics – to generate statistics on website traffic and sources of traffic, and to convert measures and sales – for a refusal see here:
For more information and for setting up third-party cookies, you can use this website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/bg/
How to delete cookies?
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies. If you want to know when your computer receives a cookie, you can set up your browser to tell you about it. This allows you to accept or reject a cookie. Your computer may be set to reject all cookies. If you want to find out how to do this, visit aboutcookies.org. Please note that changes in your browser to disable the cookies function will prevent parts of our websites from functioning properly, including the login and play back functions.
All modern browsers offer the possibility to change cookies settings. These settings can be found in ‘options’ or in the ‘favorites’ menu of any Internet browser. To find these settings, you can also use the links below or use the help option on your browser for more information:
– Internet Explorer – https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
– Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
– Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
– Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US
For more information and for setting up third-party cookies, you can use this website: